VFF Rotary Piston PD Flow Meter is ideal for use in applications with very low flow rates and high pressures, such as offshore chemical injection applications.
The VFF Rotary Piston Positive Displacement Flow Meter is designed for very low flow rates (as low as 0.049 gallons/day) and high pressures (up to 60,000 psi) of oils, hydraulic fluids, corrosion, wax, scale, and hydrate inhibitors, biocides, and oxygen scavengers used in the offshore oil recovery industry. The high grade materials used in the construction of the meter bodies, allow these PD meters to resist chemical and environmental corrosion. The VFF flow meter also provides exceptional rangeability with potential turndowns of up to 3000:1.
- Measuring Accuracy:±1% of reading
- Flow Ranges:0 to 71.0 GPM
- Pressure Rating:up to 5,000 PSI
- Temperature Rating:Depends on sensor used
- Material Options:316L, Duplex F51, Super Duplex & Titanium.
The VFF has successfully metered for over 30 years fluids such as oils, hydraulic fluids, corrosion / wax / scale / hydrate inhibitors, biocides, oxygen scavengers, etc. Meter bodies are produced in a variety of high grade materials which offer good chemical and environmental resistance.
Applications for flow-rates as low 0.00013 litre/min (0.19 litres/day) have been metered within the offshore oil industry. The VFF flow meter provides exceptional range ability with potential turndowns of up to 3000:1, dependent on operating viscosity.
The meters range in size from the smallest standard stock size, LF05 – 30 L/hr max, to the largest V270 – 270 L/min max. Higher flow-rate meters may be available to special order. An extensive range of meter construction offers pressure ratings from 0 to 1380 bar (20,000 PSI) suitable for most industrial applications and special higher pressure rating designs are manufactured up to 4000 bar.Electronics
± 1% of reading, requires linearization
Flow Measuring Ranges:
- 0 to 114 gal/day (0 to 18 L/hr)
- 0 to 190 gal/day (0 to 30 L/hr)
- 0 to 570 gal/day (0 to 90 L/hr)
- 0 to 1141 gal/day (0 to 180 L/hr)
- 0 to 2536 gal/day (0 to 400 L/hr)
- 0 to 5072 gal/day (0 to 800 L/hr)
- 0 to 5.3 GPM (0 to 20 L/min)
- 0 to 10 GPM (0 to 40 L/min)
- 0 to 16 GPM (0 to 60 L/min)
- 0 to 33 GPM (0 to 125 L/min)
- 0 to 71 GPM (0 to 270 L/min)
Maximum Operating Pressure:
up to 60,000 psi (4000 bar)
Maximum Fluid Temperature:
-40 to 100°C with remote-mounted electronics
NPT standard, BSPP available
Materials of Construction:
Available in 316L, Duplex F51(UNS S31803), Super Duplex F53(UNS S32750)/F55(UNS S32760). 6Mo F44 (UNS S31254) & Titanium.Video