Fitted with completely sealed off electronics, this turbine is ideal for use in subsea hydraulics and chemical injection where the meter needs to be closer to the injection source.
The Subsea Turbine flow meters are built from our standard components that can be customized to match your specific requirements. They are fitted with encapsulated electronics so it can be used in subsea hydraulics applications such as subsea drilling operations, blowout prevention, ROV maintenance, valve actuation and subsea chemical injection. Materials and design provide for shock/vibration resistance as well as protection from moisture and corrosive agents.
- Measuring Accuracy:±1.0% of reading or better
- 3 Flow Ranges:0.08 to 15.8 GPM
- Maximum Operating Pressure:up to 20,000 PSI
- Temperature Rating:-40˚ to 250˚F (-40˚ to 121˚C)
- Made for Subsea Environment: Designed to withstand the harsh subsea environment, there is no need for a pressurized container.
- Sealed Electronic: Completely sealed electronics, there is no need for subsea electronics module canister space.
- Versatile: Available in multiple flow ranges. Customizable Our engineers will work with you on customized materials or port configurations to meet your specific application requirements.
- Rugged Construction: The sturdy construction of this turbine flow meter means high performance and longer service life.
± 1.0% of reading or better
Flow Measuring Ranges:
.08 to .4 GPM
.87 to 8.7 GPM
1.5 to 15.8 GPM
Up to 7,200 psi
Maximum Operating Pressure:
Up to 20,000 psi
AutoClave® (other options available)
-40˚ to 250˚F (-40˚ to 121˚C)
6-pin receptacle (or customer specified for custom meters)
Available in amplified pulse or 4-20mA
Materials of Construction:
Body: 316 Ti Stainless Steel
Rotor Support: 316 Ti Stainless Steel
Rotor: 329 Stainless Steel
Bearings: Tungsten CarbideDownloads
+7 up to 29 VDC
< 5 mA
2 up to 2,000 Hz
-40 to 250°F (-40 to 121°C)
6-pin receptacle no. 1370046-101 (other options available)