SRZ Helical Gear Flow Meter is ideal for highly filled and abrasive fluids, such as polyurethanes and polymers, glues and sealing materials, as well as heavy fuel oils.
The SRZ Helical Gear Flow Meter is a high-resolution, strong, and affordable positive displacement flow meter offering wide measuring ranges and low pressure drop. It is ideal for highly filled and abrasive fluids, such as polyurethanes and polymers, glues and sealing materials, as well as heavy fuel oils. This positive displacement flow meter has the ability to maintain consistent accuracy of ±0.5% of reading despite changing viscosity conditions.
- Measuring Accuracy:±0.5% of reading
- Flow Ranges:0.1 to 105.0 GPM
- Pressure Rating:up to 6,000 PSI
- Temperature Rating:Depends on sensor used
This series of flow meters from AW Gear Meters is a high-resolution answer to your metering needs. Made of stainless steel, the meters in the SRZ series offer wide measuring ranges and low pressure loss.
A helical-gear design gives these meters lower pressure drop compared to other meters and ideal for metering high viscosity polyurethanes, polymers, glues, sealants, and heavy fuel oils.
AW Gear Meters offers these specialized helical gear flow meters suitable for a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Sealant / Adhesive Dispensing Applications – Single and Multi-Component
- Paint Reclaim and Environmental Tracking
- Paint Circulation / Supply
- Paint Spray Operations-High Solids / Filled Materials
- Material Manufacturing – Monitoring / Batching
- Full body resin applications
- Affordable and Accurate: This meter has the ability to maintain consistent accuracy despite changing viscosity conditions, with accuracy of ±0.5% of reading.
- Rugged Construction: The SRZ’s solid meter construction is made of 303 stainless steel with tungsten carbide bearings for corrosion resistance and durability. Optional hardcoat gear offerings available.
- Flexible May be used with a wide range of materials and viscosities with a low pressure drop than conventional meters and wide flow range/size selection. Models offered with either BSPP or NPT threaded ports.
- Performance With a proven industry record for reliable meter life and electronics, these meters are ready to be installed into your process today.
± 0.5% over 10:1 turndown with 30cP fluid
FLOW MEASURING RANGES:
0.1 to 11 gpm
0.25 to 26 gpm
1 to 105 gpm
MAXIMUM OPERATING PRESSURE:
up to 6,000 psi
MAXIMUM FLUID TEMPERATURE:
Depends on sensor used, refer to sensor page
NPT (BSPP also available)
TURN DOWN RATIO:
From ¾” to 1-1/2”
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
Body: 303 Stainless Steel
Bearings: Tungsten Carbide
Gear: 303 Stainless Steel with QPQ1 coating (other coatings available)