Ideal when adding flow meters where there is no power – no need to run wires/conduit, installs anywhere in minutes.
- Local Display:With flow rate totalizer and diagnostics
- Long Battery Life:High-capacity Lithium battery pack powers sensor and radio for years, even in low temperatures. Transmitter can be configured for check-in intervals between 5 seconds to 1 hour to save battery life.
- Attractive ROI:Costs less than running 60 feet of wire & conduit.
- Data at Your Fingertips:Wireless data transmission anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- Reliable Transmission:ISM bands sustain signal strength through terrain, structures or weather for a range of up to 1/2 mile.
-40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
“D” cell lithium battery pack. Field replaceable
7 1/2 years of battery life at 5 minute check-in
- 32 character display with push button activation
- Displays totals, flow rate, and status information
Sensor Type (SFT-WP only)
- Passive Magnetic pickup
- 4 KHz Maximum Frequency
- 20 mV Minimum amplitude
Data Update Rates
User-configurable (5 sec – 1 hr)
Up to 1/2 mile
902-928 MHz, ISM, FHSS, FCC Part 15 compliant
Up to 64 separate networks
Class I Division 1, Temp Code T3, Groups C&D. Conforms to UL Std. 913, Certified to Can/CSA Std C22.2 No. 157
AES 128bit Encryption
Real Time Clock
Battery backed up real-time clock
Battery voltage, signal strength, error conditions
0% to 100% condensing
Wireless – Data and Diagnostics available as Modbus registers at GW
High Strength Polycarbonate
Magnetic Pickup connector:
Standard 2-pin circular connector, No Polarity