Pneumatic Flow Meters are ideal for monitoring air compressor efficiencies, pneumatic tool air consumption and industrial gas flows.
Pneumatic Flow Meters are ideal for monitoring air compressor outputs, pneumatic tool air consumption, and industrial gas flows. The rugged and reliable design includes all metal pressure vessels, allowing safe installation in industrial systems and industries. Enjoy the unrestricted mounting capabilities and easy installation with multiple ports available.
- Measuring Accuracy:±2.5% of full scale in the center third of the measuring range; ±4% in upper and lower thirds
- Repeatability:±1% of full scale
- Flow Measuring Range:2-1300 SCFM @ 100 PSIG (1-600 SLPS)
- Maximum Operating Pressure:Aluminum and brass meters: 600 PSIG (40 Bar) Stainless steel meters: 1000 PSIG (69 Bar)
- Choice of Materials:Select from aluminum, brass or stainless steel to meet system and media compatibility requirements
Pressure Differential GraphsPart Number GuideDownloads
- Choice of Materials: Select from aluminum, brass or stainless steel to meet system and media compatibility requirements.
- Unrestricted Mounting: Allows for horizontal, vertical or inverted installation. Superior Exterior Design Weather-tight for use outdoors and/or on systems where wash downs are required.
- Rugged and Reliable: These monitors are constructed with all metal pressure vessels, allowing safe, permanent installation in industrial systems.
- Multiple Ports Available: Standard selection of NPT, SAE and BSPP ports reduces the amount of adapters required for installation.
±2.5% of full scale in the center third of the measuring range; ±4% in upper and lower thirds
±1% of full scale
Flow Measuring Range:
2-1300 SCFM @ 100 PSIG (1-600 LPS)
Maximum Operating Pressure:
Aluminum & Brass: 600 PSIG (40 Bar)
Stainless Steel: 1000 PSIG (69 Bar)
Maximum Operating Temperature:
240°F (116°C) Note: For operation to 600°F (316°C), see our High Temp datasheet.
Standard Calibration Fluids:
Air @ 70°F (21°C), 1.0 sg and 100 PSIG (6.8 Bar)
74 micron filter or 200 mesh screen minimum
Materials of Construction (non-wetted components):
Window Tube: Polycarbonate
Window Seals: Buna-N®
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION (WETTED COMPONENTS):
Casing & End Ports: Anodized Aluminum, Brass, or Stainless Steel
- Aluminum: Buna-N® (STD),EPR, FKM, or FFKM
- Brass: Buna-N® (STD),EPR, FKM, or FFKM
- Stainless Steel: FKM with PTFE backup (STD), Buna-N®, EPR or FFKM
Transfer Magnet: PTFE coated Alnico
All other internal parts: Stainless steel