JVK Plastic PD Flow Meter is ideal for measuring chemicals, including the strongest of chemicals such as acid, caustic-based fluids and corrosives.
The JVK-60E-740 Plastic Positive Displacement Spur Gear Meter is specifically designed for the chemical dispensing industry. It is ideal for measuring chemicals, including the strongest of chemicals such as acid, caustic-based fluids and corrosives. It is machined of tough thermoplastic and designed to provide years of service. These gear meters are easy to install and operate. There is no need for straight run piping upstream or downstream of the flow meter. They can also be used in applications requiring bi-directional flow.
- Measuring Accuracy:±1% over a 10:1 turndown
- Flow Ranges:0.1 to 7 GPM
- Pressure Rating:up to 500 PSI
- Temperature Rating:50°F to 110°F (10°C to 43°C)
Harsh chemical environments call for special products. That’s why AW Gear Meters developed this flow meter, specifically designed for the chemical dispensing industry. Machined of tough thermoplastic and made to provide years of service, these flow meters stand up to the strongest chemicals, including acids, caustic-based fluids and corrosives.
- Simple & Easy: to Use These meters are easy to use and install, since there is no need for straight run piping upstream or downstream of the flow meter.
- Chemical Resistant: This meter is constructed of thermoplastic materials that are safe for use with a wide variety of acids and chemicals.
- Flexible Meter: may be used in applications requiring bidirectional flow.
± 1.0% over 10:1 turn down with 30cP fluid
Flow Measuring Ranges:
0.1 to 7.0 gpm
Maximum Operating Pressure:
up to 500 psi
Maximum Fluid Temperature:
50° F to 110° F (10° C to 43° C)
1/2” Female NPT
Materials of Construction:
Body: Kynar® (PVDF)
Bearings: Ceramic (Al203)