JV-CG (JVM, JVS) Positive Displacement Meter is ideal for highly accurate, yet cost-effective metering of paints and industrial fluids.
The JV-CG Positive Displacement Spur Gear Flow Meter is ideal for highly accurate metering of non-lubricating, small-particle fluids of medium to high viscosity, including paints, adhesives, sealants, and resins. It is economical and reliable with the ability to maintain consistent accuracy (±0.5% of reading) despite changing viscosity conditions. The JV-CG Positive Displacement Meter can be used in systems requiring bi-directional flow measurement and it is available in six flow ranges, from .001 to 20 GPM.
- Measuring Accuracy:±0.5% of reading
- Flow Ranges:0.001 to 20.0 GPM
- Pressure Rating:up to 5,000 PSI
- Temperature Rating:Depends on sensor used, refer to sensor technical guide
Great for metering non-lubricating, small-particle fluids of medium to high viscosity. These include paints, adhesives, sealants, and resins. JV-CG Positive Displacement Meter series meter bodies and gears are constructed of stainless steel. Shafts and bearings are made of strong tungsten carbide. The result is long lasting service and precision operation. Sophisticated sensors provide highly accurate fluid monitoring. Sensor choices are frequency output or analog output, including fiber optic and intrinsically safe models.
Economical & Reliable: This meter has the ability to maintain consistent accuracy despite changing viscosity conditions, with accuracy of ±0.5% of reading.
Rugged Construction: The flow meter and gears are manufactured from stainless steel with tungsten carbide shafts and bearings.
Flexible: Meter may be used in applications requiring bidirectional flow, and is offered in six different flow ranges (.001 to 20 GPM).
Output Options: Sensors available include frequency output, analog output, fiber optic and intrinsically safe models.Technical Specifications
Transmitters & Controllers:
- RT-30SD Flow Transmitter
- RT-30EX Explosion-proof Flow Transmitter
- RT-10 Battery Operated Flow Transmitter
- MX 9000 Process Monitor
- DH-X Dual Hall Effect Pickup
- Quad-4 Hall Effect Sensor
- MAG-Px Hall Effect Sensor
- MAG-J-Px Hall Effect Sensor
- HEF Hall Effect Sensor
- HUB-40SD Hall Effect Sensor
- HUB-40EX Explosion-proof Hall Effect Sensor
- FAC-S Analog Output Sensor
- FOP-20 Fiber Optic Sensor
- CAPM-2 Carrier Frequency Pickup Module
- CAPM-15 High Temp Pickup System
- VTEx/P Carrier Frequency Sensor
± 0.5% over 10:1 turn down with 30cP fluid
Flow Measuring Ranges:
0.001 to 0.25 gpm
0.003 to 0.5 gpm
0.01 to 1.0 gpm
0.02 to 2.0 gpm
0.1 to 7.0 gpm
0.1 to 20 gpm
Maximum Operating Pressure:
up to 5,000 psi
Maximum Fluid Temperature:
Depends on sensor used, refer to sensor page
NPT standard, BSPP available
Materials of Construction:
Body: JVM = 303 Stainless Steel, JVS = 316 Stainless Steel
Gears: Stainless Steel
Bearings & Shaft: Tungsten Carbide
O-Ring: PTFE, FKM Optional